Control or Battery Life indicator
- Li Po Battery 25.6V-20Ah
- Batteries are interchangeable but require different chargers
- Shock-resistant ABS resin body & DC Brushless motor
- Three speed variable pitch propeller
- Progressive acceleration system
- Standard acceleration system on/off
- Thermal switch protection automatically switches off if overheating occurs
- Approx 21.5kg on the surface / -1.3kg buoyancy underwater
- Dimensions: 720 x 340mm
- Rated to 90 meters
- Includes hand free saddle and multi-rider wings
- Includes battery and charger
- Speed: 0 - 4 km/hour
- Up to 120 minutes continuous operation in hands free riding position
- Average Cruising Range: 7200 - 8000m
Hands Free Riding Style
Travel at top speed.
Coast by your dive buddies twisting and turning like a dolphin. Literally dive circles around them.
The hands free riding saddle helps you move like you were born to dive. steering is achieved through body positioning.
A built-in arm extends trigger switch access forward for a more convenient placement.
Both hands are free to extend like an airplane or maybe just to hold cameras, lights, and other accessories essential to your dive. More than just a fun ride.
There are many practical reasons for saddle use.
Use of an underwater vehicle in general can reduce your air consumption by up to 50%.
The saddle places you and the vehicle in a more streamlined position.
Being dragged long distances creates excessive muscular fatigue in the arms.
Furthermore, riding behind a scooter creates resistance and reduces the efficiency of the propeller blades.
Riding horizontally in front of the scooter streamlines the body and scooter, reducing drag and dramatically improving both speed and distance traveled on a single battery charge.
In addition, both hands are free for carrying lights, cameras or other underwater equipment.
By using the Wings it's now possible to pull 2 more divers with the av-2 EVOLUTION.
The diver's different physiques when holding onto the wings have virtually no effect on the scooters performance.
The speed and distance with 3 men diving are almost the same as using the scooter solo without a saddle.
3 Speed adjustment - Propeller pitch assemnbly
Additionally it is possible to easily vary the propellers angle or pitch, which allows for even more fine-tuning of the scooters speed to the individual divers needs.