The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
The Pro HD comes in 6 sizes and one color combination: black / charcoal / blue.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp