The Aquatec T-Rex dive knife is the next generation low-profile silhouetted type dive knife. The dive knife is a single blade design with a very ergonomic handle directly molded into the blade. This knife feels so natural in your hand that it will feel like a natural extension of your body.
The Titanium knife is manufactured from a special Titanium Alloy that is completely rust proof. The titanium also makes this knife incredibly light-weight while being extremely strong as well.
- One Piece blade eliminates the risk of breaking from the handle
- Ergonomic grip makes the knife easy to use
- Finger guard and thumb ridge protects your fingers from accidents
- Line cutter designed to allow you to cut entangling lines only by feel
- Blade length 9cm, overall length 20cm
- Available in lightweight Titanium or 304 Stainless Steel
Posted by Diver X on 1st Mar 2012
Excellent knife I'm glad I bought it, I have it strapped to my LP dump hose.
The holder is a bit stiff but after using it for several weeks it frees up and works ok. Also found the knife a little hard to sharpen as the serrated section needs to be filed from both sides.
Looks deadly and never needs to come out of the case when washing with fresh water.