The Suunto Combo CB Two In Line 300 / Zoop Novo Console combines a 300 bar SPG (SM-36) and a Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer. The Zoop Novo dive computer from Suunto is mounted in a sturdy two in line console with a submersible pressure gauge (SPG) that will not only enhance your time under water, it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank.
The console is made from a durable impact resistant plastic and has multiple eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clips. The SPG is equipped with a 7/16" threaded Miflex Carbon HD high pressure hose.
The adaptable Suunto console allows you to create a personal console according to your own specific needs. You can mount depth gauges by using the CB-In-Line Boot. You can also mount dive compasses to the front or back.
Suunto SM-36 Submersible Pressure Gauge
An extremely compact cylinder SPG incorporating a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provides outstanding accuracy and durability. The clear and bright phosphorescent dial face provides excellent readability, also in demanding conditions. The SM-36 pressure gauge is suitable for 300 bar (4000 psi) cylinders and has a 360 bar maximum value display. The colour coding on the dial is red screened from 0 to 50 bar for reserve air, and green screened from 100 to 360 bar. Numerical pressure increments are 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 bar with 20 bar increment indicators.
Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer
The Suunto Zoop Novo dive computer is able to operate in two modes (Air and Nitrox), safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the Suunto Zoop Novo will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
An Easy-To-Use, Nitrox-Capable Dive Computer For Recreational Divers
Suunto's Zoop Novo dive computer is PC-compatible (with the add-on USB Interface Cable), so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All of that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist In addition, the Suunto Zoop Novo has a new back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The Suunto Zoop Novo provides a depth display to 100 metres (330 ft), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24 hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1°C (1.5°F) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi).
The Suunto Zoop Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3 volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The ZOOP Novo can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (metre) measurements. The Zoop Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. Computer comes with a DVD owner's manual and quick guide.
Suunto CB Two In Line 300 / Zoop Novo Console Features
- Suunto Zoop Novo 2 Gauge Console:
- Computer and Pressure Gauge Combo
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
- DVD Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
- Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer:
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air and Nitrox
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft)
- Maximum Depth Display: 100 metres (330 ft)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1°C (1.5°) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 50 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light and Night Conditions
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast and Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- New 4 Button Interface
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- PC Compatible
- USB Cable
- Suunto Pressure Gauge:
- Extremely Compact Pressure Gauge
- 0 to 350 bar Display
- Suitable for 300 bar Cylinders
- Bright Phosphorescent Dial for Low Light, Night Diving and in Demanding Conditions
- Excellent Reliability and Accuracy
- Safety-Pin-Type Burdon Tube and a Gear Mechanism
- 0 to 50 bar is Colour Coded Red for Reserve Air Warning
- Hose Thread: 7/16"
Color: The Zoop Novo dive computer is available in Black or Lime colour.