Cressi Geronimo Elite:
A new version of the outstanding Geronimo Pro, created especially for those who prefer nuzzles designed with use for circular rubbers in mind. The new nuzzle is extremely hydrodynamic and compact; the standard model sits a single circular rubber, provided with the gun, but it is ready for customization with a second one.
Reel with nylon line included.
The rod adheres to the fuselage until the trigger is released thanks to the specific course taken by the line over the head itself. A number of improvements have been added to the handgrip: the rod-s release mechanics has been updated, the grip itself strengthened, a solid ring inserted for the line, and a V-shaped pointing notch added on the loading sternal support.
1. ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABLE GRIP: this can be personalised and individually adjusted depending on hand shape and size, glove thickness, preferences in the tilt of the barrel. Because it is designed to draw back the release mechanism as far as possible, longer elastic bands and barrels can be used.
2. TRIGGER WITH MICROMETRIC ADJUSTMENT: it is possible to calibrate both trigger sensitivity and path according to the needs and differing levels of experience. The new position of the trigger in line with forearm and barrel offers a precise and instinctive shot.
3. PROFESSIONAL LINE RELEASE AND SAFETY CATCH: the line release does not stop the spear and can be placed on right or left making it suitable for left-handed users as well.
4. VARIABLE SECTION BARREL: made from corrosion-free, hydro formed and heat-treated material, with incorporated spear-rail saddle, it is an excellent combination of hydrodynamics, balance and firmness, outclassing even carbon models.
5. NEW -BLACK FLANGE- SHAFT: the Swedish steel, 6.25 mm shaft is heat treated and helps firing precision thanks to a kickback-proof fl ange housed in the template of the actual shaft and to hook notches optimised for the new bow.
6. MUZZLE WITH THREE POSSIBILITIES FOR USE: brand new pivoting bow system that disappears completely when lowered for a perfect aim blocks the shaft against the barrel up to when the gun is fi red, exploiting the tension of the elastic bands, and preventing irritating vibrations. It is also possible to add circular bands to increase power or even to only use circular bands on the spear gun.