The Cressi Predator Knife is the perfect utility tool for any diver looking for a quality blade. The Predator is a small drop point tip knife, very handy and anatomical. The knife blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look. The blade has one side with a straight edge and another with partial serration. An ergonomically designed rubberized handle gives you a sure grip and includes a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar.
- Cressi Predator Knife
- Perfect Utility Tool
- Small Knife, Very Handy and Anatomical
- Dimensions Practically Suitable to Stored as Spare Knife
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look"
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Length: 3.39" (8.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.09" (18 cm)
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver's Leg w/Straps