i450 Dive Computer with Transmitter Black-Blue (FREE TRANSMITTER)
The Aqualung i450T dive computer has been designed to meet the needs of divers without forgetting to include aesthetic qualities. This new device includes Cressi's patented gas time remaining algorithm for hoseless gas integration which provides calculations in real time. Once paired to a transmitter, it never needs to be reconnected and is compatible with up to 3 different transmitters and gas mixtures on a single dive.
The i450T also includes a large font size making it easy to read, with 4 operating modes (air, nitrox, gauge, free dive modes) and audible alarms and a warning light. An internal digital compass is also included which features a north reference, return bearing lock and declination adjustment. This computer is also capable of allowing you to manage depth and bottom and surface times.
More features include:
- alternate time zones, stopwatch, lap timer, alarms, countdown timer
- PVD (physical vaour deposition) finish to protect the computer from any wear and tear
- Salt or fresh water operation
- Backlighting for increased readability
- Changeable battery, with data retention to maintain settings and calculations when changing batteries
- User-updatable software to keep all features up to date and to continue to advance the computer's capabilities
The Aqualung transmitter is designed to be used in conjuction with either the i450T or i750T wrist dive computer allowing you to seamlessly moniter gas time remaining and gas pressure without the need for a high pressure hose, incorporating a streamline design to limit drag. Once the transmitter is paired to a dive computer, the two are paired for life and won't interact with other devices making preperation for each dive faster and simpler. The battery is available for purchase commercially and can easily be changed by the user. 2 transmitter versions are available in 40% or 100% nitrox.