Oceanic VEO 2.0 Dive Computer
Choose Your Options
Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first Dive Computer, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward and Fast Scroll Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- The Veo 2.0 Dive Computer has Audible Alarms with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- The Veo 2.0 Dive Computer comes with optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware these may be operational improvements or even new features
Oceanic Veo 2....