Speciality is designed to extend your knowledge and skills in the use
of oxygen enriched gases for Sport Diving. It develops the knowledge
required to plan, analyse and use an Enriched Air Nitrox breathing gas mix for recreational no decompression diving.
This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 18 from other agencies.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. Gas planning for Nitrox mixes of up to 40% for recreational diving.
2. Skills to analyse and tag a Nitrox cylinder.
3. Planning for maximum 1.4 PpO2 at the target depth.
Understanding of the planning for oxygen toxicity and the effects of
CNS and OTU.
To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or other agencies 18m equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
4.Sign up online for your free acount today .Click image below
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and
practical skills as detailed is all online.
2. Optional open water training - at an extra cost of hire gear and equipment.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged
and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site and RAID app downloadable from app store.